Instruction to use the Kolhapuri Chappals
- The Kolhapuri Chappals will grow on the foot so it will be tight initially but it has the tendency to expand upon regular usage.
- If the Kolhapuri Chappal is too tight, dip the Chappal in a tap water (2 seconds) and remove it. This will make the leather soft and the chappal takes the shape of your foot.
- Do not keep the Chappal in a closed space for a long time.
- Due to moisture, a white fungus develops on to the leather, there is nothing to worry, just brush it off.
- Polish the Chappal twice a week to enhance the look and shine.
- If the chappal is stiff, apply oil with the help of cotton to soften it.
- Best to use in winter and summer seasons. (Do not use in water or rainy season).